1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I really love my boyfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Ferreiran1234, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Ferreiran1234

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So me and my boyfriend have been together now almost a year. We met at college and shortly after starting our relationship we decided to become roommates and switched rooms with our old roommates to live together. We became each other's best friends and did everything together. It was the best semester of my life with him. We pushed our beds together and slept together ate every meal together. He was truly my best friend. At the end of the semester we both had to go back home and we both knew that we were transferring out of that college to colleges closer to our homes. He's from California and I'm from New York. He felt it was best we just be friends until someday it is easier for us and we can physically be together. I however said I wanted to try long distance. He shot me down completely. During summer vacation we continued to talk all the time and than I decided to go see him in California. I flew there for a week and stayed with his family. However he is not out to anyone expect his little sister. So I basically was a secrete to everyone there. He had stayed over my house a couple of weekends before and my entire family knew he was my boyfriend and they supported us. When it cam e time for me to leave again he said he had fallen in love with me all over again but said he still felt like we should remain friends however I said that I would try and go to school in California as soon as possible and we could do long distance in the mean time. He once again did not want that. So I came home still tried to be with him however he didn't want that. See my boyfriend is not out of the closet and loves going out. I knew he wanted to be able to go out and knew that he couldn't do that as much if we were together. So I decided it was time I move on with my life. I couldn't keep wasting my time on someone who insists on just being friends. I didn't speak to him for a day or so and he completely changed Said he wanted to be together and I fell back in. He said he was lookin at schools and apartments for us so that we could start over again. The next week we were on the phone and his mom overheard us talking on the phine. He denied everything as to who I was and told her he would try changing for her. So mow he wants to talk to other girls go on dates with them and has told me he wants to see if maybe he can really be with a girl even though we technically are together. However he also wants to be able to go out to gay clubs and raves. What should I do? I'm so stuck because I love him so much and I'm willing to move across the country to be with him. I just feel like he's stringing me along and doing his own thing while I wait around and I just cry all the time,

2. Yosia

It seems he likes you but he would rather choose his current life over you. Im not saying this is true at all but its what i think >.<

3. Cap’nSerious

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Yeah, it seems that he likes you, but he can't fully accept himself being gay and is too afraid to come out. The times that he is pushing you away is when is trying to be straight. If I was you, I would him a choice of coming out or not being friends anymore. I don't think his behavior is going to chance until he comes out