1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a cute guy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Andstillimhere7, Sep 11, 2014.

1. Andstillimhere7

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So I met a cute guy this year in college and he's so frickin cute and hot. So with this guy he is so physical (e.g. hugs, tickling), which he shouldn't do because that adorable. He does the most cutest things ever and ugh he's so cute. The problem here is that, is he bi?

I don't wanna ask him because thats "offensive" and I don't want to destroy this friendship. but the weird things is that he proposed to me because I said that his face was attractive (honesty: It really helps) and I now know he likes me, but is he bi?

He does a lot of tickling and hugs and he touched my face once:icon_bigg. He's like sending messages but I don't wanna be "Are you bi?".

Why bi? He had girlfriends. But he's so cute and everyday he always does something cute to me.

Anyways thoughts?

2. PatrickUK

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    First thing, does your friend know you are gay? If he knows about you, it could be that he is just trying to demonstrate how relaxed he is about it.

You could ask him what he looks for in a date (don't lead him by mentioning a girl or boy though). Be specific and ask him what he finds attractive. If he doesn't mention guys at all it may well be an indication that he is only into girls. If you feel confident you could ask him how he feels about guys dating guys though. Asking this question need not imply that he swings that way personally, but his answer could be revealing.