1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miscommunication issue

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ilovemylife, Sep 12, 2014.

1. ilovemylife

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    So I'm conflicted on this.

I met this guy through a certain app. We really hit it off. We were talking about a wide range of things like college, funny times in HS, favorite TV shows, etc. One night, we were talking and he got really pissed off. Idk why. I asked him and he said that I implied I never wanted to see him which is totally not true. He told me to have a nice life and blocked me. Now I really liked him, but that's not the biggest problem. The problem is that I never got a chance to clear up the fact that I DID like him and that I DID want to see him. He ended this thing on miscommunication.

Should I friend him on FB and shoot him a message or just forget the entire thing ever happened? I see good things and bad things for both options.

Thanks

2. dreamcatcher

Honestly, if I were you, I would just call it his loss and move on. If he's not going to give you the chance to explain yourself, then he must be really insecure. Also, if he's having trouble communicating now, I can only imagine that it will be even worse if you have a relationship with him.

3. WearyWanderer

I agree. Find someone else that won't leave you over something stupid like that.

4. TraceElement

He got mad because you implied something and then blocked you? Move on, his loss.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    He sounds immature. You can do better.