1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

my life sucks

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by markosss, Sep 13, 2014.

1. markosss

My life is getting worse and worse. Tonight I learnt lot of things that made me feel stupid! Some days ago I made a threat and talked about my sister. I thought that she love the boy I have a crush on. Tonight I heard her talking with her friends about him!!! Now im 100% sure that she loves him. I also learned that my crush have crush on one of my friends (girl). So he is 100% straight. He was my only motivation in my stupid life....he is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Why I feel like that? Why I love him? Im just feeling so stupid. Why I have to love someone? Im writing this because this forum is the only place I can talk about it.

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You aren't stupid, so don't say that.

I'm sure a lot of us has been there - falling in love with the wrong person, I mean. But you can't help it. No one can.

But I'm sure it'll be okay soon. If you need anyone to listen, I and the rest of this forum is here. Best of luck. (*hug*)

3. Kabuki

I feel you really need this right now (*hug*) even if it's virtually.

I can't say I understand how you feel because I've never been there but you really are hurting, and a lot. I wish I could do something to make you feel better. I know loving someone is the best feeling one can have, but when you find the person you like doesn't like you back, or in our case is not gay, we become devastated. You also have your sister falling for the same guy which might also affect you. This situation is not easy but you shouldn't feel like an idiot because you are not. We, unfortunately, don't choose who to fall in love with and sometimes it won't turn out like we expected. I remember something a friend of mine posted on FB once, it was something like this "We all have mountains to climb, but sometimes we can't make the climb and we lose." What I meant to say was that, this is just a mountain you couldn't surpass, it hurts a lot, I know, but like when you climb a mountain, even if you didn't make it to the other side you still got the experience of trying, and that experience will surely help you when you find yourself another mountain to climb. :grin: I hope this made sense!!! (*hug*) Cheer up! You are not stupid and I'm sure you'll overcome this sorrow you are feeling right now.

4. markosss

.Thanks guys! Maybe later I will feel better. I cant stop thinking of him. He is on my mind all the time.:tears: everytime I see my sister I feel even worse because I know that she have a chance with him but im a hopeless case. He is so cute....:tears: