1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

when i decided he is just a friend ...... he make me confuse again !

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by rayan, Sep 13, 2014.

1. rayan

rayan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I decided lately to focus on my study and bonding with my bio dad who came to visit me with his family .
    I have fallen for straight guys several times. NOT love but maybe a huge crush :wink:
    However there is a guy who i can't really get him . We became best friends and our relationship is great , as close friends . I once kissed him , and we never talked about it again . We stayed a month apart till we decided to get our friendship back . I decided to get over him so that i won't lose him as a friend .
    I know he is not gay , and i think of him as a best friend and nothing more . But sometimes i don't get him . He keep doing things that makes me think that he might have feelings for me ! At first i thought he was just trying to tell me that he is okay with me being gay . Tonight , he kissed me when i drove him home ! I pushed him away in a sec , i didn't want to repeat the same mistake . He said it's just a kiss and it won't mean anything . I told him i'm in a hurry and i have to go , so he left the car and went to his room .
    I don't know , should i forget about what happened and not talk about it as we did last time ? Or should i bring the subject to the table and talk about it .

2. Gravity

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    In this case, it does seem like you're getting conflicting messages - both pulling away before, and initiating things now (kissing you on the way home in the car).

It's probably tempting to see this as his true (read: gay) feelings for you coming through, but I think the first thing to keep in mind here is that it seems like he doesn't know what he wants - and even if he does have feelings for you, those feelings are very likely struggling with his own process of acceptance, coming out, or whatever he's dealing with.

So, if you do talk to him, talk to him as a friend, not as someone looking to date him. If he's not ready to bring the issue up himself and ask you about that next step, don't push it on him by trying to get him to "admit his feelings" for you (not saying you would, just making a point).

3. rayan

rayan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Well , we didn't talk about it at all . He might be confused or he was just fooling around . We are just friends and i don't want anything more than that . I'll leave it for him if he wanted to talk about anything .