1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help! Need advice badly!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by thischick7, Sep 18, 2014.

1. thischick7

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Long story short...
    I'm really falling for this girl. She is in an unhappy relationship with a man, and she is thinking of ending it, but I don't think she has gone through with it yet. She told me a few weeks ago that she has feelings for me, I told her that the feelings were mutual, and we left it at that. We've hung out since then, but didn't discuss it. I'm dying to talk to her, but if she's in the middle of ending things with this other dude, or still hasn't decided what to do, I don't want to make things more difficult for her/come across as having my fingers crossed for her relationship to fail. We are good friends though, and I'm worried about her. I seriously just want to talk to her, but I'm afraid that she probably needs to vent about her fiance/ex-fiance?, and would feel awkward talking to her current crush about leaving her him. What should I do? Should I message her? Or should I wait for her to contact me?

2. Really

You could always message her just to say that you're here for her and when she feels up to it you could get together but I wouldn't try to advance your relationship beyond being a supportive friend until she's untangled from her bf.

3. thischick7

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Thanks for the reply! I really just think that I should forget the whole thing probably. I don't need to get involved with someone who may just be looking for a rebound relationship anyway. I just haven't ever met anyone that I enjoy as much as her. So I should just send her a text to let her know that I'm here for her as a friend? I am of course, but I didn't want to seem too eager either. Maybe I should just stay silent, and let her come to me if she wants. I don't want to get hurt. And it will hurt if she decides to stay with this guy. But I'm so crazy about her. Ahhh!!!