1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I want to do something romantic

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Friendly Lion, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Friendly Lion

So, I have this amazing feyfriend and, coming soon, we will have been together six months. I know that's not really a long time but we're fairly young so it's exciting for us :slight_smile: I want to get them something nice or do something really sweet for them but I don't have, like, any money so I need something heart warming on the cheap. Last time I set up some candles in the woods and we slow danced to ipod music. Anything cheap that can top that? Any help is appreciated. Also, we're closeted so it can't be too public. Thank you

2. Oddish

Oddish Guest

It's cheesy, and I've done it for my girlfriend before, but you could maybe make a mixtape or burn your favourite songs onto a CD? You could write or draw them something, or have a lazy day cuddling and watching netflix because that's romantic as heck.

3. Friendly Lion

I like it. :slight_smile: Thanks, man. Cheesy is a specialty of mine so I think I can pull it off. Also, it's funny you should mention the netflix thing. My feyfriend and I are in the habit of doing that.

4. ChameleonSoul

Oddish brings up a really good point. I've seen some of the things he mentioned go over really well and I would love to receive any of these. The best gifts come from the heart!

5. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    You could make a cooking session in remembrance of your anniversary...
    cooking something together, then eating, hearing music you both like...

you could play tourist together in your town, taking a camera along and going to nice places...

you could make a photo session together, each one of you in garments or costumes you like...