1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Your Opinion on a Crush

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Darren18, Sep 19, 2014.

1. Darren18

Darren18 Guest

hey everyone, i was here a couple of months ago but left, i think i came back here to ask this question cause here i can get serious replies and that's a hard thing to find online, so hope everyone's doing good, i'ma try not to make this too long, here goes:

i met this girl she was a mutual friend among other friends, we started to talk, at first i wasn't that interested like to call it a crush, but i swear i really mean to say she's the most beautiful girl i've seen, but then after i knew her aside of her beauty she also showed me to be a amazing person, i mean the kind of person that you can trust and she's always nice so i guess that triggered my interested in another level for her, until i developed it into a crush, she's bi i am straight, never found anything wrong with that, but thing is we got close to eachother, like more than close for few hours lol, then after a couple of weeks, her bf broke up with her, like literally said to her was for no reason, then i tried to comfort her and reminded her how beautiful she was i mean i was thinking id love to get a girl like this to be my gf and other guys that actually had her didn't even cared, well after that we got sort of close again, we started talking again like usual, even in mutual compliments and all, and then after a few weeks or more without speaking much with her or about that time, i messaged her and we did a bit, but noticed she was being polite as usual but noticed it wasn't the same, was like an asnwer for compromise or seemed that way, well about days after that i began to grow the crush on her, i found out through facebook she was in a new relationship with a new guy, then i spend days overthinking about thousand things, and maybe if i was mistaken from the beginning or things turned out missunderstood, cause i think it could be, also in those thoughts i think of that ''gap'' of time we didn't talked, and how she might spoke ''closely'' with me when she was suddenly single again, and after she got this new guy she started treating me differently, at bare treat cause we barely spoke that one time, and after i found out she was in something new i haven't tried to contact her again, but still kept overthinking about her most of the time, but realize how pointless that crush i develop could be, so to ask opinion, do you think i should forget about this girl? or should i wait a bit longer and see what happenss, thanks guys

2. TJ

TJ

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I think it may be for the best to at least move on to other relationship options. Don't rest solely on her.
    At least while she's in a relationship you should forget about her because she's not available.

If she becomes available it could be something you could try one last time.

But ye - no point thinking about someone who's taken in my opinion. You'll just get down on yourself for a reason you can't even help. There are other women out there.