1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

After first date

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Yuki, Sep 20, 2014.

1. Yuki

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I met this guy on a dating app. Honestly I was not really interested. He is cute and young. I'm 20 and like and only date guys older than me, 5-20 years older. I like bears. He's only 19 and skinny but has a little bit hairy. I try to be open minded and date someone outside of my preference. We went back to my place and made out. He told me he likes me want us to go farther. I asked if he wants me to blow him, he said he wants me to but at the same doesn't. WTF make up your mind. He said he wants this to work and doesn't want to mess it up so he doesn't want me to blow him. Instead he let me jerk him off and I did. Oh, I asked him to blow me, but he said the exact same thing again: "I want to but I don't think I should." WTF

I have never had so many turn offs on the first date. He likes me a lot but I don't feel the same way. I'm not physically attracted to him and he is too inexperience. He doesn't even know what spooning is: he thought spooning is sitting together and scooping ice-cream with a spoon. WTF. How inexperience can you be?! What's weird is that he dated more guys than I did and had more oral than I did. By the way, he is not out to his family. He asks to meet me again next Saturday and I reluctantly said yes. Now I want to break it off before he get emotionally attached and clingy.

Should I wait and see how it goes? Or should I call him and break it off in the nicest way possible. Honestly, I want us to be friends and help him with coming out (he's almost there). He's going through a difficult time right now and the last thing I want to do is making him feel rejected.:help:

#1 Yuki, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  2. Sec

Sec

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Being someone who has been on the other end of this who was not told straight away what the other person was feeling, I'd recommend you tell him how you feel sooner rather than later!

Even though you think you're sparing his feelings it'll only be harder on him in the long run if he falls for you!