1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

well i fu**ed up

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ajsivy, Sep 20, 2014.

1. ajsivy

okay so for a while i have been deciding weather i am gay or bi i have decided on gay but one problem have a gf and i wrote a note to here when i was sure i was bi and now i want to tell her that im gay but im not good with stuff like this i get very anxious and i don't know what to do i want to stay friends but im afraid she might have told people and im not sure what to do

2. scub

i wouldn't have told her, not if you wanted to keep it a secret. because lets face it, if you want to keep it a secret telling her might be the biggest mistake. i hate to say this, but girls tend to spread a lot of gossip, at least the ones i've encountered. even if she doesn't gossip, she might get angry with you and tell others no matter what.

my advice would be just to leave her, depending how close you are/were to her, the chances of remaining friends are slim. guess you could always try to play the "can we break up and remain friends" card and see how that works out.