1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is it Wrong?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mrcake, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Mrcake

Hello everyone. I have something up for debate here, and I'm sure it has been discussed in several other forum posts. However, I'd like to get your input. I'm 23 and there are several freshman this year that are pretty attractive and honestly seem like dating potential. Is it wrong to date an 18 year old when I'm 23? I seem younger than 23 and I look younger than it. I mean, this one person I've been hanging out with seems to have the intelligence of an over 20 year old, so that's a major deciding factor for me.... but is it morally and ethically right? :eusa_doh:

2. Kabuki

I think that, as long as he is of legal age, you can try and pursue a relationship with him. Obviously, you might have differing maturity or stage in life, but if you are mature enough to maintain a relationship with someone a bit younger, then give it a try. What can happen? Either it works out fine or it doesn't. It's not the end of the world if it doesn't and it isn't either if it does.

3. Mrcake

Wow no more opinions on this?

4. Blossom85

My sister's husband is 5 years older then her and they began dating when she was about 18 and a half or so. They have been together for 10 years, married for almost 3 and have a 2 and a half year old daughter now, so no I don't think there is anything wrong with it.. If you are fine with it and the other person involved is fine with it, then don't worry what others think.

#4 Blossom85, Sep 22, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2014
  5. AsheTheHuman

If you're both fine with it and mature enough to handle, I think it's fine.

6. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

I don't think It's wrong at all
    I'm 24 and I have the mentality of a 16 year old, so I would consider it as well

7. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Exactly this. I don't think I can put it any better. Good luck!