1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The crush is real.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by OneProblem, Sep 21, 2014.

1. OneProblem

Saskatchewan ____________________ eheh get it? ;D
    Ok so I need help with a crush that I've had recently. The first part of this is going to be me explaining him and the second part is going to be for me so read on if you would like to find more! Thanks.

I've recently been going to this new school in a new city and I've noticed this one really nice guy. He's a grade lower than me. Also whenever I see him he is usually just with girls, but I can't base it all off of this cause that would be stereotypical. This is about all I know other than I have the biggest crush on him than I have on anyone since about grade 2. I actually feel serious about this also because it's not even like oh yeah I bet he has the biggest d it's more like I want to talk to him and get to know him more.

Anyway on with the rest. I've been thinking of talking to him a couple of times but I can't think of anyway to start. I have tons of social anxiety so I haven't really wanted to think about it but I really, really do. He's in only one of my classes cause it is a sort of split between the grades but he is always doing other stuff than what I'm doing. The only thing I can think of is how much I will mess it up when I'm talking or how much he'll think I'm annoying. :bang:

So that being this is a very serious request to get help with this, and I am looking for pretty much any help with whether it be help with how to start the conversation to help with how to get over my anxiety. This is just some very much needed help that I would love anyone to give me if they would have the time to read this much and think about a good idea.

Also if I missed some information that you would like to know to help me just ask! :icon_bigg

2. AsheTheHuman

Ohhhhhh man. I've been in that EXACT SAME situation before. My crush was a girl, and I was still a cis male, but I never ended up getting further than the one time she cam ever to me and asked, "Oh hey, what are you drawing?". She totally disappeared from school the next day, and I've never forgiven myself for not striking up a real conversation then. Anyways, enough about me. The rare time we did talk a little, it was because either because she commented on one of the buttons on my book bag, or I commented on one of the buttons on hers. Look around for something interesting. You're in a classroom, so chances are high there's something around if he doesn't have anything with/on him. Just make a comment on whatever it is when you're next to him. It doesn't even have to be directed at him. Hopefully you can make him laugh and try to go from there. Good luck!

3. anniebunnie

anniebunnie Guest

This is really cliché but maybe you could ask him for help on the classwork or something then strike up a conversation with him..slowly become acquaintances then ask for his #. Give the excuse that it's for incase you don't know how to do some hw! Anyway, feel free to message me cuz this kinda thing is sorta my forte lol.
    Best of luck :slight_smile: