1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

boyfriends sexual esperiences

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by jorashkay, Sep 21, 2014.

1. jorashkay

After a year of being with my fiance i found out that he was into one night stands, aand alternative lifestyle sex. He was also involved in dominatrix. He hid this from me for the entire year that we were together, telling me that he was married for 17 years and that he had only slept with 3 people in his life now that hes 40. but now I found out that it has been more like 20 people. When he and I were together I tried to impress him and turn him on but many times he wouldnt get hard and didnt understand and he had no explanantion which made me feel insecure. He tells me that he loves me but Is it possible for him to have actual feelings for me and feel "love" when all woman have been to him is objects. there were so many times that he pushed me away and didnt want to have sex but now I realize its because for three years he was so sexually active that hes just tired of it which leaves me feeling lonely rejected. after talking about it he told me that its only because he doesnt want our relationship to be like his one night stands. I dont understand that because we are in a committed relationship. i adored him and even accepted his proposal in June but now after finding this out about him, I feel that i dont know him, he is a stranger to me and its like a switch that turned off my love for him. I still care about him but feel awkward touching him knowing that his body was so used and abused by so many woman. how do I get over these feelings or are we doomed? is it possible for him to actually love someone?

---------- Post added 21st Sep 2014 at 09:31 PM ----------

my boyfriend slept with a 23year old when he was 36. does that mean that he likes young girls and I should be concerned about my 19 year old. He says it was because it was her birthday and alcohol was involved, but I told him that he can blame alcohol for making poor choices

#1 jorashkay, Sep 21, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 21, 2014
  2. EpicConfusion

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm assuming you have your profile set for the wrong gender because of how you keep mentioning how your boyfriend thought of women as objects and such. I would be very wary marrying someone that dishonest. Honestly if it we're me, I wouldn't go through with it. I couldn't trust him enough.