1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bi husband?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Cleverusername, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Cleverusername

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    I have never been on a forum. Be patient if I'm doing this wrong. I have an amazing husband. I have 2 kids from a previous marriage he takes care of and we have a one year old together. He is honestly one of the best people I have ever known. He's a great husband, my best friend, a great father and we have a great marriage. I know him so well on and off I've had a gut feeling there's something sexual I don't know about him. Because I trust him when the feeling comes on I think it's just me being crazy. But it comes back. I have absolutely nothing to base it on. Every once in awhile he travels for work. I have no clue why, but after his last trip I went through the search history on his phone. He was searching and even getting directions to an adult video store in the city he was in. There was also a gay site advertising all the male gay venues in town. Also the search history showed craigslist personals of gay men. I could never approach him with this. He would be humiliated. More than anything it makes me sad we have something between us we can't talk about and also if he's acted on any of these desires that would hurt too. I know he's not gay. He's attracted to me, goes down on me wonderfully for as long as necessary on a regular basis. What do you think of this and how should I handle this. I would never leave him and understand we can't help our fantasies or what turns us on but I would never be okay with him bringing a man in our sex life or him being sexual with anyone but me. Help! This is driving me crazy and it was so unexpected I can hardly believe it.

2. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    If he is bisexual that doesn't mean he will even want to bring a man into yall's bedroom. Attraction is just attraction. You are attracted to men, but do you want to bring other men into your bedroom? It sounds like you guys love each other so there shouldn't be a problem. Communication is key in a relationship though. If he isn't ready to talk, then don't pressure him. When he is ready to talk, he will. But just let him know that the lines of communication is open and that he can tell you everything. There isn't anymore chance that he will go get a man behind your back if he does turn out to be bi then if he turns out to be straight. Being bi won't change who he is. It shouldn't change yall's love. It will be ok. Idk if he is bi or not... only he knows that.

3. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Bisexual people can be very monogamous. That is like saying just because you are a heterosexual woman you fantasize about other men. He may look at men but that does not mean when you two are intimate you are not the center of his universe.

#3 Leader233, Sep 23, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 23, 2014
  4. bicomplicated

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Perfect answer here! :slight_smile:

5. Blossom85

I agree.. I couldn't have said it better then that, so i won't try.

6. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I hope it all works out remember the basis of all great relationships is communication.