1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sos

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by incognito, Sep 22, 2014.

1. incognito

It's so hard to know there's a possibility I'm never going to enjoy life as much as I want to and do the things I wish I could. I just want to be able to go to a party and hook up with a cute boy if I wanted to. I'm not looking for any advice on how to come out because that's bullshit, I just wanted to get it out.
    I don't even feel like coming out as in saying "LOOK AT ME FOLKS I'M A FUCKING FAG" because it's no one's fucking bussiness, do you get me? Do straight people have to feel the pressure of informing everyone they're straight? NO. And neither should I. And I don't.
    It's not that I mind being gay, it's just that everyone else does.
    This is so fucked up, I'm so fucked up.
    Someone please talk to me.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You're not fucked up. You are you. You make the life that you want, and you can do whatever you wish in the right environment.

You don't have to come out to every single person you meet. The fact is straight people have numbers on their side, so their assumptions are usually accurate. So, you are going to have tome out to some people. Not everyone will mind your sexuality; most won't care because they're busy with their own lives.

3. incognito

Yeah, the environment is my only problem, really. I wouldn't mind starting anew somewhere where I don't know anyone and I wish it were that easy. I live in a "where-the-hell-is-that" country and getting out is so damn hard it seems impossible at times. It's just so hard. Thank you.

4. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What country or region are you in? Even in the most homophobic countries, LGBT people still manage to survive and find each other. It's dangerous, but it can be done.

5. incognito

I live in Slovenia. It's not dangerous or anything, it's just not accepting. It's not even random people that bother me, fuck them, it's just my family and friends, you know. My family wouldn't understand and they would probably not want anything to do with me, and as far as my friends go, it's really hard to tell someone that was supposed to know you that they don't know you at all.