1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Success?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Fiziks, Sep 22, 2014.

1. Fiziks

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    I mean, I hear a lot of stories about rejection and failed crushes, but are there any stories of establishing a successful relationship despite all of the questions that everyone has about their own and others' identities? It would be nice to know that things CAN, in fact work out in real life, even though it started as something confusing or somewhat torturous!

2. Will2M

Go look at the thread by blueskies! He and his SO have been together for about a year now.

3. OGS

OGS

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I grew up in Utah and tried to kill myself my senior year in high school, my partner grew up in Oklahoma and didn't have it too much better. We both came out and dated extensively (and happily for the most part) for years before we met each other. Then we met each other and knew almost immediately that we would be a huge part of each other's lives. We've been together for almost 17 years and couldn't be happier. Lots of people find love and value it all the more for it having been hard fought for...

4. scanner007

Oh yeah ill second that for blueskies ..it's titled I think I might have ruined everything forever...my life is such a mess.
    One of those great long threads with a happy ending- you just have to sit there with a bowl of ice cream and read the entire thread in one go. lol
    Blueskies is a cool guy and him and his boyfriend are in their early to mid- twenties and live in sweden. They both originally identified as straight and through a profound need to express their love for one another, it became physical. When they kiss for the first time....so sweet. Ha ha enjoy.

5. ryanalexander61

Check out the thread "my story" by Alex(something). Another popular read