1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What should i do?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by earlgreytea, Sep 23, 2014.

1. earlgreytea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Let me start out by saying, no one knows I'm bi except my mom who isn't super thrilled about it (she thinks its a phase), but "loves me anyway". I've always had crushes on actresses and girls i don't know that walk past me on the street but nothing really big, until I met her. She is so beautiful and smart and funny and just.... amazing. I really started liking her when we were spending the night at our mutual friends house (with a bunch of people) and we started talking. Later that night she got cold so I gave her my blanket.(I spent the night shivering on the floor-but so worth it). We haven't really talked to her since but we always walk past each other and her eyes are magnetic, i think they linger a couple more seconds than normal(is this just me over thinking things). The problem is, I don't know if she likes girls. I think she might have dropped some hints? That night we were talking about getting bullied and she said when she was younger people would throw dodge balls at her because they thought she was lesbian. She also joked about being asexual, which was something I used to do before I came out. She also has short (pixie cut hair) wears beanies and little to no makeup.(I know physical appearances say little about someones sexuality but at this point I'm so head over heels, I'm grasping at straws).Everything about her is making my gaydar ping. However recently I overheard her cousin say she likes this guy. Ever since then, it does kinda seem like she's flirting with him. Do you think she's straight? Or Bi? Lesbian? i'm so scared they'll end up together and I'll be crushed. We're having another over nighter soon and I'm hoping to see her there. Any tips?

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Well if no one answers you just might add a post of yours so that the posting reappears further up the list...

I don't know the persons involved... I would get a bit closer to her, maybe bring up lgbt subjects... or the l-word... her favourite character...