1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Random online encounters.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by shinji, Sep 24, 2014.

1. shinji

shinji Guest

So I’ve made several registrations on various dating websites and on one of them this guy writes me “oh I like your avatar” and I’m like “oh I like your pics as well, you look very huggable”, he had shirtless pics and I was in a flirty mood.

And we exchanged a couple of short meaningless messages (like, really short 1-2 words) in the span of several days at the end of which I told him “I’m not looking for a relationship but I can be your online friend, if that is okay with you skype me”… and then he skyped me.

Anyway so he’s 21, bi and lives across the world from me. Don’t even know how but in a matter of minutes we were skyping, he added me on Facebook, exchanged photos, a huge chunk of personal information and… later on video chatted (something that I’m usually too shy to do even with my actual friends).

So… we talked and he seems like a nice guy, he’s pretty, we share some interests and he likes me (or so i think, he does laugh at my silly jokes...like all of them, even the crappy ones). Which is kind of strange because… he’s 21 and super cute and I’m 27 and super fugly. He even hinted several times that he wants to see me shirtless but I kept my cool and avoided kinky stuff.

Anyway, so here’s the problem. I haven’t fallen for him (yet) and I do want us to be friends but… I feel that maybe he might start pushing me to do stuff (by the way I did tell him I’m panromantic) and that could lead to one of two things… I either fall for him or he decides that I’m not worth it.

Suggestions, thoughts?

2. Skov

It sounds like he is interested in sexual things. If you're not into that, I would move on.