1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Seige, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Seige

So I recently met this trans- guy at my school's GSA, and we imediatly hit it off, and then about a week later he admitted he had feelings for me, and by that time I had feelings for him, so we were both kindof in the same spot, but then one of my bestfriends started telling me all this stuff about him that hed done, and it upset me, but I kindof blew it off as gossip and didnt listen.
    Yesterday he asked me out, and I asked for a little while to think of it, and today I decided that yes, Id go out with him, and I told him that, but now Im wondering if I made a mistake. Im just really confused on how I feel.

2. SemiCharmedLife

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Roll with it for now and be happy. If it turns out he's not so great in the end, you can find someone better. It's not like y'all are getting married.

3. Leader233

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Obviously the two of you are at a minimum good friends. Just see what develops and do not box your self in about who or what shape someone your interested in takes.

4. Seige

So ive been talkin to him a lot, and he seems really wonderful, to be honest. I hope things work out for us.

5. Seige

So weve still been talking and sex came up, and he was wondering how that would work between us, and Im just a little scared. He said he cant get pregnant due to existing medical conditions. And Id be ok with us becoming intimite to be honest, but aIm just kindof scared. If he did get pregnant, it would ruin both our lives. Im jjust scared because everything seems to be moving incredibly fast, but I kindof want it to move faster. Im just really confused.

6. ForeverYoung000

Boys can't get pregnant...Males cant bare babies because they don't have the sex organs a female has. They don't produce the eggs that the female produces. They don't have the correct reproductive organs capable of bearing children.

7. PatrickPH

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    @ForeverYoung000
    From "He can't get pregnant", you should understand that he is a male trans (FAAB)... Of course the poster here knows that boys can't get pregnant...

8. Blossom85

I think just take things slowly and get to know him before sex is introduced.. It says you are only 15, so I think just take your time.. And become familiar with each other and find out each other's likes and dislikes, basically like I mentioned get to know each other, go on date nights and have movie nights and just go slowly. Don't feel pressured to be intimate with anyone until you are ready to and it sounds like even though you say you do wanna be intimate, there is a part of you that is still not fully ready, so listen to your instincts and follow them. If he really cares for you, he won't mind if you aren't ready.