1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lesbian in need of advice

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by iHeartYouu, Sep 26, 2014.

1. iHeartYouu

Lesbian and looking for advice?
    This is going to be quite long, but I do appreciate any advice I have, and I'm gonna try to be as straightforward as possible. Bear with me.
    I have a crush on a girl for two years. We had been in the same school all our life and its an girls school. Lesbian relationships doesn't really matter here. We are both 15 now and we used to playful fake fights all the time and we had a lot of physical contact. I see it as flirting and in my friend's point of view its flirting too, but I'm not sure whether it is to her. She had done couple actions to me before like locking her arms with mine, lean on my shoulder, gave me a back hug. We even have the same jansport bag which she copied me, and my friend often teases us as having couple bags.
    Her actions to me made me think that she had a good impression of me. I began to crush on her harder. I told my classmates I have an eyecandy, after hiding it for two years, they recently found out who, thanks to my carelessness. My crush kept bugging me to find out who, but once she found out she avoided me. Our flirting stopped. Hurts alot.
    Every free time our class had, it would be spent flirting with her as she always starts it. Now, seeing her play with another girl makes me darn jealous. I don't even know if she's interested in girls. But it seems to me she does.
    I recently went jogging with her this week twice, she's not the one who invited me but another friend. Thankfully my friend runs slow, and I reached my destination with her first, so we have some alone time together. If not for this I don't think we will even talk. But she still come over to me in the canteen while waiting for her friends. Even though I'm still denying the fact that I like her, I can barely even look at her in the eye because I'm afraid she will know how I feel.
    Should I continue to crush on her or let go? I wonder how am I gonna do that as I see her everyday. I can't help but sneak glimpses at her all the time. Advices please?

2. Alehkz

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Detachment, my friend. This is much too easily confused with "love". It is a valuable life lesson that although the unberableness is much too " real", right now to heard the reality is that later in life we end up with whom truly brings out the best in us. Jealousy and insecurities are worth letting go.

3. Sarah2695

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I am sorry, but I believe that letting her go is the best possible option for you. If you hold on to this crush, I believe you will be even more hurt and frustrated in the future.

4. Blossom85

If you aren't willing to speak up to her to talk and clear the air, you have no other choice but to let her go and move on. She might not be aware of the fact she is hurting you, it might her way of protecing herself.. And if you don't ask, you will never know.. You ask for advice here, we are giving you that, so please.. Might be an idea to take that advice on board.

5. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    I agree with what the others said. Let her go.

6. iHeartYouu

I know I should talk to her, but I just don't have the courage to.. im just afraid things will get awkward. Maybe I should really let her go.