1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

One Month-iversary gift... Too soon?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by bornthiswaybby, Sep 26, 2014.

1. bornthiswaybby

My boyfriend and I are about to reach our 1 month-iversary (that word makes me want to puke) and I know it's stupid but I feel like I should do something cute for him.

I was thinking of baking cupcakes and giving him three. One iced with "I", one iced with a heart, and one iced with "U"...

It's so cheesy and lame but I want to do something nice for him. Do you think it's too soon or corny to do that though? Or would it be fine? I don't want to look stupid hehe!

---------- Post added 26th Sep 2014 at 03:44 PM ----------

OH BTW we have already said "I love you" because we've been talking for a while so I'll get that out of the way as well

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

The cupcakes sound nice. :slight_smile: I would appreciate a gift that someone made like that.

3. shinji

shinji Guest

Cupcakes are nice, i'd personally go with buying him some obviously ridiculous lingerie that he would never wear as sort of a joke... and then make him wear it.

But cupcakes are nice. The icing i feel is a bit too much, maybe, try and make a rainbow cupcake (with food coloring etc...)? And leave the i <3 U for a card or something, idk.

Really depends on what type of relationship you two have and if his personality is more receptive of such sweet gestures. You don't want to come off as too clingy/in love as that can (as strange as it might sound) have some negative effects even if not obvious at first.

4. bornthiswaybby

hm I'm gonna think about the "I <3 U" thing... I might just write put a heart on each one or something! I'm not making a card because he would definitely find that over the top for one month but I think I'll make some cupcakes :slight_smile:

5. shinji

shinji Guest

Admit it, you just want to bake some cupcakes :grin:

Just a random idea:
    [​IMG]

6. Yosia

I think the cupcakes are really cute! Its not too soon to make cupcakes but i agree, actual gifts or a card is too soon but cupcakes are never too soon!!

7. Candace

Cupcakes sound nice! They're sweet (literally), thought out, and something simple to do :slight_smile:

8. Blossom85

The cupcakes sound like a nice idea and not too over the top.. I think that's all you need to do really.

9. bornthiswaybby

Ok so I'm gonna make cupcakes... The question is, should I write something on them??? :slight_smile: Like "Happy 1 month" or "I L Y" or "I <3 U" or anything? I want it to be somewhat symbolic of us because just cupcakes seems weird to me.

10. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I like the "I (heart) u" idea. It's sweet without being over-the-top. :slight_smile:

11. bornthiswaybby

Ok that's what I was originally thinking, I found "ILY" a little too much. Thank you very much! :slight_smile: