1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Going crazy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by username01, Sep 27, 2014.

1. username01

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So im twenty four years of age and im just beginning to enter the acceptance stages.. i met this really nice girl the other day who i thought was pretty cute but when she asked if i was gay i said no because i haven't told any of my friends yet, ahh! ...shit i probably blew it. I friend ed her on fb & invited her out to an event but im worried ive blown it, plus worried in case i came across kinda strange considering we really dont know each other apart from a 5 minute convo lol. She's really cute and things like this never happen to me, i dont wanna lose an opportunity or im worried ill never resolve my inner problems. Another added thing is that i get serious panic attacks and social anxiety disorders when it comes to relationships and stuff like that (even with guys but i never crushed on a guy lol so dunno why with them) anyways so its literally panicking the hell outta me, this all new and im lost...:bang: feeling excited and panicked sick all the same time lol

2. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

Hi! Take a deep breath. Now, another. :slight_smile:

I get panic attacks too. Welcome to EC. It's hard to say if you've blown it with her. Maybe tell her honestly what you've told us? Anyway, talk with us around here. :slight_smile:

3. username01

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks a lot :grin: i may do that im just a bit worried about freaking her out with too many messages lol so should i wait a day or so and see if she replies?? & then explain myself or should i just do it now? sorry ive just never been in relationships or dates and stuff and really new to all this... :/

4. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

I hear you. Maybe wait 'til you hear from her again. I know it's hard, I don't have a lot of dating experience either.

5. username01

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks for your help, i think i may be friends first and see what happens, i guess it may help me to talk to people who understand this also.

6. Starfleet

Starfleet Guest

:slight_smile: I'm sure it will help, it helps me.

7. username01

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thanks, im just having a really bad time right now, i feel kind of stupid that it all started because i think i like someone and kind of obsessing about it, but maybe i just really want to be out and i want to be able to accept myself but finding it very difficult to at this moment in time.

Also i am out to a couple of best friends but i am becoming very paranoid that they may think im strange. They've been really supportive but i have been behaving not myself, not been eating / sleeping and not very happy (even though i just want to be my normal self again). My biggest fear is losing/alienating good friends because im just going on and on about it for the past days. I feel bad for them really! I need to stop and i want to be able to solve it alone but i can't even look after myself right now. :icon_sad:This is not like me at all i am usually the happiest person..