1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

making a teen girl 13 years old accept queens? (sister)

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshy the queen, Sep 27, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    my mean little sister is getting older me and her are so close she even tells me how big her chest has gotten everyday and that some of her shirts are looking way better and stuff like that and some other girls talk the reason i call her mean is she is obvious and out about it if she hates it only to your face and she says it right away not worrying about your feelings so even though she likes that this is me she thinks sometimes that im too silly and i should stop being a queen and that this isnt me and queens are silly keep them out ok she is a kid and i dont care what she says to me its not like im hurt but i want her to be like more accepting of different people that our society tell us are bad people like if a girl wears make up in her school she tells me she is a whore i try to make her understand people can be themselves and get crazy in their teens and its ok she have her own life but the girls around her in school my stupid bigoted father and the society is making her another person she have a different point of view everyday there are so many parents here and people who know about kids and whatever
    (seriously i do feel like a parent for her cause both my parents are too old to take care of her)
    how do you deal with stuff like that i dont want my sister to be bigoted and judgmental i want her to be accepting of other people at least i dont want her to think that her brother is a silly queen who is trying to be a woman (like my father says) rather a human who is unique not a clone of other males remember she is a kid i cant tell her about LGBTQ people now its too early she thinks they dont exist anyway and i know she is straight but i dont want her to go crazy from now i dont think its the right time now