1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My very possibly, yet very possibly not straight crush.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by WannaBeMe, Oct 1, 2014.

1. WannaBeMe

Okay so I have developed a crush for yet another guy. He is only in my English 9 class, but he is on the freshman football team. While he is in English he tends to goof off a lot. He ends up sitting in the front off the classroom of to the left, as in being secluded in a way. (My English teacher is a little wonky and strict which is a bad combo)
    Every time he see's me he is in some form or way saying hi/whats up. Whether it be a head nod, verbally, a glance of eye to eye contact, or even a wink.
    I really do like him. He's easy to be around because he's the talkative one. And in addition he is similar to me in quite a few ways, minus the sports. He likes videos games and actually plans to design them. He is lazyish like me, and also doesn't think that farts are an abomination and act like a fart Nazi. Which is really cool 'cause I unfortunately can be very gassy. What I really want to know is if there is a chance that he is gay and hitting on me, because I really do like him a lot. Any idea's are greatly appreciated Thank You.

2. Anvarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    A few nods and winks doesn't really mean he's gay. The best way to know for sure is to get to know him better, ask him if he wants to see a movie or just observe his behavior more closely. Have you seen him interact with any girls at school, you can learn a lot about someone just by how they treat others?

3. WannaBeMe

No I haven't seen him around girls, but he does have a lot of physical contact with males in general. And also he winks almost every time he sees me

4. Anvarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I think a lot of guys are more comfortable being hands on now, especially at a younger age. It's not seen in a sexual manner just in a bromantic way :dry: , how do you usually respond to his winks?