1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

;'d

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by quime ro, Oct 2, 2014.

1. quime ro

i was just talking with mum about gays she thinks it's disgusting , and she got really mad and told me not to talk about it , and that i shouldn't even be supporting this kinda unnatural stuff .. i asked her wt if my brother was gay , if she will still love him, and she said that she will never even talk to him and will kick him out ;/

2. bingostring

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    well, boy is she going to have some learning to do !!!
    it sounds like she lives in another existence … but maybe there is hope underneath it all, when the time comes she may get engaged with the idea. right now it sounds like she has not engaged brain before operating mouth
    what do you think the chances of her accepting reality are???

3. quime ro

i seems 0% .. the situation is pretty bad now , and she cried afterword tbh i feel super guilty ...u know it's hard enough for me to understand what is going on , and knowing that i hurt her like that makes me feel sick we were kinda fighting there ;c