1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wierdest experience ever today...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by gaynerd64, Oct 3, 2014.

1. gaynerd64

Today at school I sat down in my homeroom like normal and began studying. A girl that I recently met sat across from me along with another guy. They started a conversation and as it turns out the girl is a lesbian and the other guy is gay. I didn't think that any gay people went to my school but apparently I was wrong. It is a shame I'm not out yet...

2. Munyal

That's awesome! You could try to become friends with them if they are nice. I sure wish there were out people at my school when I wanted to come out.

3. scub

you don't have to be out in order to be with or find someone. everything should start off as being friends with someone who seems like a good person to be friends with.. so just start talking to them, be friends and maybe tell them a little about yourself so they know that you might be available for grabs. :wink:

#3 scub, Oct 3, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2014
  4. Will2M

Definitely try to become friends with them :slight_smile: Only if they are cool though. Lame friends are the worst. You will be able to tell haha new friends are always fun!!