1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Straight Girls GRR

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by LittleBiBitch, Oct 7, 2014.

1. LittleBiBitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    So, I have this straight girl doing my head in :bang:.

We hooked up because she was curious, sick of men and wanted to see what a girls like, she's very sexually active, many men, and we spent 4 nights in a row hanging out and sleeping together (her inviting me to do so everytime, and asking to hang out in the day), which resulted in her saying she's bi. She doesn't want a relationship and I'm fine with that, I don't want to date a straight girl because I know the headaches. She then said she wanted to slow things down and that she isn't really bi, but enjoys my company and wants to still hang out (this was after I said no to 3 somes because they're a headache too) we didn't see each other for just over a week, and I cut ties with her, she sent me messages and pictures to get my attention again and I got very drunk and said if she wants to message me for a shag then do that, not having any friend zone shit, she said I'm such a romantic and I said I can be when I'm not used for 3 somes, and she apologised saying she didn't mean to make me feel used. Anyway long story short she cancelled seeing a guy to see if I was free and I missed the boat cus I was ignoring her, but then the next day she asked if I wanted to hang out, and we ended up back at my place having sex, so I asked if she was free later and she said yes, and I went round her and we shagged again, then the day after that she asked if I wanted to go pub and for the first time ever we didn't shag. Is she trying to make us go platonic? Shes fun to shag and fun to hang out with but she IS NOT relationship material. She said she might be kinda bi :bang: She has a song that reminds her of me and plays it constantly around me.

So, what advice do you give me? I'm just worried she doesn't want to shag any more and I don't think I could handle that but she is fun to hang out with.

2. DarkestDream

I'm confused...if she's NOT relationship material, and all you care about is sleeping with her, why would being with her matter at all?

3. LittleBiBitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    Because I want to keep sleeping with her but I'm getting hints she wants to take us platonic. She's really hot.

4. BisexualFish

I don't have any advice about the shagging part, perhaps just keep it friends with benefits? that would be my main advice. Going into a relationship with someone who is not sure of their sexuality is not a good idea. i'd say either wait until she has made up her mind or until she confesses her feelings for you. if there are no feelings, it's just sex and friendship then a relationship might not work :S

Rooting for you
    Hugs and kisses :*

5. LittleBiBitch

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    All but family
    She's a head fuckey person and I want to walk away, but its very hard for me to find girls and I'm kind of addicted to the things she does in the bedroom. I guess I'm more just getting this off my chest than looking for advice lol.