1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Homophobic

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by BisexualFish, Oct 9, 2014.

1. BisexualFish

So you may have seen my other post about 'How to tell if she's gay?'.

There is a girl i am obsessed with in my college and she is quite boyish, but i didn't want to stereotype her as gay. After some advice on this forum i decided to get to know her more today and ended up spending about an hour with her. As expected i became more obsessed with her and knew this crush was big.

At lunch, with my friends we were talking about different kinds of gay people (how some are very upfront and tell a lot of people and how some don't feel the need to) and my friend started joking around and screamed out 'i'm gay'. She then got carried away and tapped a girl that was sitting behind her on the shoulder. The girl turned around and yes, it was my crush. my friend then creepily whispered to her 'i'm gay' and my crush gave a disgusting look and said 'errr ok? Please leave me alone' i thought she was just weireded out. I then looked at her and said jokingly 'are you saying that because you're anti-gay or because you don't want her to hit on you' and she replied in all seriousness 'I'm anti-gay, homophobic, whatever you wanna call it' And then started to talk to her friends about how she is homophobic.

I was crushed. Not only because i knew my chances with this girl i really liked had been abolished but also because i was so stupid for assuming she was this perfect girl who was so friendly and amazing.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, if she don't like same sex relationships then that's her problem. I'm just so disapointed that i got my own hopes up.

I was really convinced she was gay and that we had a connection. Do you think she really is homophobic, or just using that because she isn't out and is scared?

Please help, or just make me feel better, i'm so sad. Thanks for reading
    Hugs and kisses <3 :help:frowning2:*hug*):bang:

2. GreyRose

Aw, I'm sorry! That suuuuucks. On the bright/dark side, this kind of shows how little you know about her. There could be other things that you don't like that are undiscovered. Better luck next time.. Hope you find the right one for you.

3. BisexualFish

Now thinking of it you're completely right! I didn't get to know her well enough, and tbh if she's homophobic, we won't get along anyway.

Thanks a bunch for replying, and i hope so too

Hugs and kisses :* (*hug*)

4. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm sorry to hear this BisexualFish! Hope you feel better soon. (*hug*)

You deserve someone who is not homophobic. =) Good luck! :icon_bigg

5. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

She is gay and scared.