1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Have you ever liked/fell for someone straight?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ADXV, Oct 15, 2014.

1. ADXV

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    What happened?
    How did that go?
    How did you handle it?

Recently I became really good friends with my coworker. I'm 99.9% sure she knows I like her but we've never brought it up to one another. We hang out a lot, I sleep over constantly, we go everywhere with each other, blah blah all that good stuff. Thing is I'm so confused with what to do. I don't want to like her anymore because I know it'll never get anywhere and I'll just be forever filled with confusion & hurt. I was considering distancing myself but I work with her and I don't want to ruin our friendship...
    Another thing is she randomly sends me "booty pictures" and I don't even ask for them, she knows I enjoy them too. Oh and we've kissed once, just a simple peck but it was because I was very intoxicated and had asked for one lol.
    And I know for a fact she doesn't like females but has made out with one before (her best friend).

I'm not sure if it's her or me. Or both. I'm confused if I'm slightly being lead on or maybe I'm just leading myself on.

She's been concerned about the way I've been acting too. My mood swings are getting worse. I'm having more episodes etc.. She noticed jealousy from me but I denied it when we both know it was really jealousy lol.

I made a big mistake recently venting about her to a coworker of ours who just became close friends with us well now her. Told him I liked her and all that bs, and now I think they have a thing together. Lowkey. I always see her constantly texting him, they started hanging out more. I feel now that I've told him & he knows, I feel he purposely is doing this to fuck with my mind. Last night we were at the club and he kept pushing me to go talk to some females & kept asking me "what about that one" when I've told him multiple times that I'm good lol.

I know I should distance myself but I just don't know how to start..

2. EbonyDazed

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    If she knows you like girls you should talk to her. If she's a good friend she will understand that yes you like girls and hey she should be honored that you took interest I her. You can't help your feelings and if this guy is getting close to her to mess with you, let her know. Be aware she may be offended that you didn't go to her first.

A lot of it sounds like lead on, but honestly, girl to girl, you never know if it's "friendly nice" or "flirty nice" as I like to call it. But the pictures are flat out flirty, I can honestly say my friends don't exchange intimate pictures, so the fact that she did that alone is enough to hint that she may like you back.

Whatever happens good luck

3. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    He's one of those pretty boy/metrosexual straight guys thats works out alot and wears tight t-shirts( who could be gay but i'm not gonna ask him such a personal think, we aren't close enough for that and i don't want to jeopardize our friendship ), who is really nice and open minded, overtly friendly and goes out of his way to make sure everyone around him feels comfortable and included ( like giving everyone a fist-pound before he sits). He's kinda introverted like me and he does these occasional isolation mood swings, where he keeps away from everyone all of a sudden( kinda of like when he get bored of being nice), but we make sure to be courteous.

He's artistic, draws alot of anime style stuff and he shows me first because i'm the only one who really shows interest it, girls just tell him," oh that's nice " but their obviously bored. He also does parkour stuff kinda like mario in super mario 64 which is really cool, He's born one day after me, similar clothing style, same zodiac symbol, we have they same height we got alot of matches in personality test e did in stress management class ( excuse me if this sounds like BS) and I go out of my way to help him in class since he's bad at math. I easily pass as straight.
    I make hints at him like ocassional glances at him where i make sure he looks into my eyes. When im helping him with math i rest my arm around that back of his chair. he does those chummy things where he touch my arm and shoulders when talking to me face to face but I don't let my self get carried away on that.

I really like him, and if he isn't gay or at least bisexual I can still be just as close to him, He's just a great guy overall. besides even if he's gay it doesn't guarantee that he's attracted to me simply because i'm a guy,so whatever; just like how there is are two flamboyant gay guys here that I'm not attracted to and I can't stand at all, not even to be friends.

4. Sek

Sek

Yeah I have! This incredibly sweet, charming, intelligent and handsome guy. He's exactly my type. I'm in a lot of classes with him and I'm somewhat flirtatious towards him and he does reciprocate, sometimes he does weird things to get my attention like mid-conversation he just started biting on his bracelet while paying attention to me to see how I would react. Some part of me thinks he's curious about me but I see him flirt with all kinds of girls, and I've heard stories about him and girls which have made me jealous.

I haven't really got over it because I still have feelings for him, but I've accepted that I can't change them and I've forgiven him (even though he doesn't know and hasn't said sorry!) for not being able to/wanting to feel the same back.

5. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Some straight guys are flattered by gay male attention because it means to their ego that they are so hot that not even just girls but guys they're hot too, so they like to play with your head.