1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

never felt like this before

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by wolfy1, Oct 17, 2014.

1. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so i meat a guy online who lives a few hours away, a few weeks back, and we have been texting ever since. i really like him! like every time i see that he texts me my whole body just lights up, and i feel so nice and giddy inside:icon_bigg. if i dont hear form him for a while, i get sad, because i have not heard from him... i have never felt like this before about anyone. like i seriously stay up at night texting him, and im smiling the whole time, and am anxiously waiting for his responses.

is this what liking some one feels like? lol. i have never had anything like this before. i think i make it kind of obvious that i like him, although i have never said it. im actually really scared too to say it to him. like what if he doesn't feel the same about me? im scared that if i tell him and he doesn't feel the same way, he wont want to talk anymore. but at the same time, i feel that i should, because is he doesn't feel the same way, i could get over it, instead of trying to make something work that wont... you know what i mean?
    im not sure what i should do.

2. Kabuki

This reminds me soooo much to myself! A month ago, this also happened to me. We met here on EC, we started talking and clicked really well. (He's name here is Quem) I started to feel everything you have described. Smiling all the time we texted, with anticipation every time, waking up early in the morning to see if he messaged me a "good morning", which he did, it would make me so amazingly happy. I had never felt that way before and it was kind of scary and overwhelming for me but, I just had to tell him.

So, I took the risk and told him and, it was sooo relieving for me that I cried when he told me he felt the same way. Yes, it might not happen the same way for you but, do you see any signs of flirting, enjoyment from his part? I didn't know if Quem liked me or not, I just knew he was a really nice guy and, that I might have been interpreting everything wrongly. Now, after telling him, we are a couple. :grin: So, take the risk, you might never know where that might lead you wolfy. Perhaps you'll be surprised by his response, in a good way. ^_^

3. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hehe, I am Quem. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Kabuki is absolutely right. And I can definitely relate to your story, I felt the same way. Smiling every single time I talked to him, it felt and still feels so right. But I was nervous as well. There were signs, but I tried to dismiss them, thinking I was imagining things. And I dropped hints as well, but I was not completely sure how he felt about it.

What I'm trying to say, is that he might feel the same. It is scary to think of, but after some time, going on without telling him is unbearable (at least, I had troubles with it). When Kabuki told me, I was so relieved. And we are in a relationship right now. He is my boyfriend. :icon_bigg

Good luck! Don't hesitate to ask Kabuki or me a question, we know how you feel. (*hug*)

4. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Thank you both, Kabuki and Quem! that's really cool how you guys meat on here, and im glad others can relate to how im feeling. im already feeling the need to tell him i really like him! he does seem interested, and we do flirt a lot lol. like last night i was tearing up just thinking about texting him that lol. i have been thinking about telling him for a few days now, but keep getting too scared, so hopefully i can find the right time to tell him, and send it!

thanks for the luck and i will definitely ask if i have any questions. i will try my best to let you guys know how it goes... hopefully well :lol:

(*hug*)

5. Kabuki

No problem Wolfy. :grin: I'm glad our situation was of help for you. Just so you know, we both live very far away from each other, our situation is a lot complex than it looks but, we are working our hardest to make it work. ^_^

I understand you so much, I know the fear is there, I know you will have doubts about the signs you've seen but, just write it and send it. We make so many scenarios of how it might go and, honestly, we always make the worst ones killing away our bravery, don't let it happen to you, be strong and hopeful. You are the one that know if his flirting is real, if what he writes is being written in honesty. Give yourself that push. :grin: (*hug*)

Keep us updated and, like Quem said, don't hesitate to ask. :grin:

6. wolfy1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    so its been a couple of weeks since i first posted this, and i figured i would have a little update and also ask for some advice.

so first off, sadly i have yet to tell him directly about my feelings i have for him... to be honest they kind of scare me but at the same time i love it. my feelings just keep growing stronger for him. i consistently fantasize about him, both sexual and non sexual. we talk every day for long periods of time, and much of it was flirting/ feelings and normal day things. like i have said nether of us have flat out said "i like you" but i know i make it kind of obvious and i do feel that he likes me back. i need to tell him flat out how i feel, and i know i do, but im just so scared to... i don't want to loose this if feels different.

here comes my question i want to ask advice for. like i said we talk every day for long periods of time, and really get into it. but in the last three days he is just so distant.. but i don't know why. its been two days since we have talked and for two days we have talked before that he just doesn't respond after a few texts in the morning... and every text he doesn't respond to is a question such as "how are you?" or something like that. i just cant figure it out. i don't want to be pushy to him and bonbard him, so im trying to give him his space if that's what he wants. i just cant figure it out. i don't think i said anything. i don't know if maybe hes getting scared or something... i just don't know. and i think its just me, because we have each other added on social networks and he seems fine by reading his posts. right now im thinking to give him another day or two and see what happens, and if nothing happens ill contact him and ask him if things are alright, and tell him how im worried.

what do you guys think? or am i just being stupid?

7. Quem

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I don't know if something happened in the meantime, so I'm not sure if this is still relevant. I have some thoughts about it.. =)

Since none of you have expressed feelings, he might get the idea that you do not "like" him as more than a friend. It could be that he is disappointed in that, and that he tries to distance himself from you, so that he won't be hurt. I think it's time for you to open up about it. (*hug*)

Let me know how things went. (*hug*)