1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need help ASAP! Please help...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by missveranica, Oct 18, 2014.

1. missveranica

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So me and my girlfriend have been together for 2 years and idk if any of this is going to make sense but here i go. Im an addict and so is she. We are involved with a 12 step program and anyway... I have been in the program for 2 years I relapsed after she broke up with me in febuary and ended up sleeping with a man right after she broke up with me. After all that we got back together. We have been going thru ups and downs since then about the situation (me sleeping with a guy).. she was very insecure when we got together and now is more so since i did that and i completely understand. Well guess what i did again. I cheated on her with my kids father. Its not because i dont love her im still very much in love with her. I wanna be with her and i want to change. After i told her today she told me it was over. Im so upset mainly with myself and hurting her. I tend to look outside of myself when i have issues with myself or the person im in a relationship with. This is my first lesbian relationship but ive been with women before. How do i know if ive truly lost her. We were both very much in love with eachother... is there a chance she could take me back??.

2. Blossom85

I am sorry you are going through this.. It sounds like you really do love her and are really remorseful about what happened.

What you need to think of however is that it did happen and not just with anyone, with someone whom you have previously been involved with, so I really don't know to be honest. I know some people have their opinions on if someone cheats, then that's it.. So I guess it depends on if she is one of those people who feels that way. Trust would be broken on her side and she would be very much be wondering why it was something that happened and I think it would take a lot of work to get that trust back. She is most likely feeling vulnerable and really heart broken right now, so I think the best thing right now, is to give each other space and just time to heal and then maybe you can talk to her.. She might not want to talk to you though, so you need to just respect what she wants and not pressure her or give her excuses as to why it happened. Just give each other time and space.. But I am not going to say if you have really and truly lost her cause I don't know her and I don't know what she is feeling right now and how she feels about cheating.