1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In love with my boss

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kerry1982, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Kerry1982

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    So I'm new here and have come desperately seeking advice. I'm an openly gay woman and have been in a relationship with my partner 3 years, we live together, she has 4 kids that it rest as my own and generally we've been happy until I decided to split up because I can't get my boss out of my head! I've thought about my boss like this for a while but have always managed to control it until now! We work in a school, she's the head and I'm on the leadership team and I just can't get enough of her! I wait hours for an e mail and my heart races when one arrives, I find excuses to text her late at night and get depressed thinking about weekends or holidays! Now she's not especially attractive and certainly isn't my usual type of woman, in fact she's not even nice most of the time and it's very hard to see when she's been genuine! She is disliked by most people and can be harsh and unpleasant but this only makes me love her more! She's really into positive praise but you never can tell if it's genuine! Now she's straight, divorced and has 3 kids of her own, having only ever been with her ex but there's been the off touch or behaviour I've questioned but because she's always so full of fake praise I can't be sure! I think it is my imagination but I can't go on like this! I'm 31 years old and shouldn't be crushing on this woman at the cost of everything else but I think about her night and day, can't sleep, my stomach flips when I see her, I blush, I've even been seeking out her attention! So what do I do, please help! I'm going nuts!!!

2. kaminari

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    One word: distractions.
    Distract yourself.
    You broke up with somebody that loves you because you're fantasising about a relationship that will probably never exist. Have to be harsh... Sorry.
    Find a hobby?

Is it against the rules to ask you to read my thread? I need advice about a girl too (well in this case a woman)

---------- Post added 20th Oct 2014 at 01:50 AM ----------

This isn't love. This is infactuation, it will pass.