1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to do? Ethical Dilemma

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Mrcake, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Mrcake

I have two friends... One friend I like a lot and he is almost the same age as me. I am attracted to his personality, but not really his physical aspects. He also does some questionable things, and that turns me off. Another friend I have is young and is a freshman. He's only 18 and I still like him a lot. However, he's definitely got a case of the freshman's, where he likes to go out and party... I feel like this may be a little immaturity showing. Idk what to do right now. There is also this one other guy who I have been hanging out with for over a year now, but he's not really my type either... Should I just try and stay single and have fun? I want a committed relationship. I want someone there to support me and be there to cuddle with and spend time with me.

2. Mrcake

No love on this post I guess.

3. NatWheeled

Uhm....well since none of the 3 you mentioned seem to fit the bill, I'd say keep looking. Don't settle for less than what you want.

4. lenovo2014

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Out Status:
    A few people
    The age difference is big between you and 18 year old. I would not date him if likes partying and so on.

Try the one whose personality attracts you :slight_smile: If he does questionable things then go on searching for the one who be both mentally and physically attractive :slight_smile:

5. kaminari

Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Sucks when there are no posts on a thread :/ but I don't think these two will be promising.

6. clovis

I agree... don't settle... you need to find the ONE... and when it happens there will be no question.