1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help please

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Britneylover160, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Britneylover160

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Im a 25 yr old gay male but I guess I'm a little diffrent I'm very feminine head to toe my wordrobe is all women's clothing I get my nails done I wear heels and a dress when I go out I carry a hand bag and everything the only thing I don't do is what they call tucking or wear anything that would give me breast the thing is I don't want to be a women in any way shape or form I like being a man just a really feminine man but I've come to realize that other gay men don't like my type of gay and I don't understand why yea I get the whole if I wanted to date a women then I would be straight thing but I don't want to be a women and I feel because of who I am has left me never experiencing having a boyfriend and the men I have encounterd are either straight closeted men that want a transsexual which I'm not or gay men who just want a one night stand please from all the gay men out there tell me what it is that turns you off about gay men like me or gaymen that are in my situation tell me what you did or have done to be successful in finding a long lasting relationship thanks