1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Am I overthinking all this? or is she not interested?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by littlered4517, Oct 20, 2014.

1. littlered4517

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    I came out to her a few weeks ago--shes gay as well btw & about 18 yrs older. Right after I confessed my feelings for her things got awkward between us a little but then the other night we actually flirted through texts for a few minutes as well as on a Facebook post. She's been constantly liking my posts (I love posting quotes) and then there will be a time when we'll be joking around on one of them and then I won't hear a word from her at all the next day and she won't like anything. Then the day after that it's back to normal.

Well last night I posted a status saying I need a night out on the town to relax and she replied saying if she had known earlier in the day we could have hung out but she's at a friends house now and will be there for a few days. We joked around about how she had to work on her friends car and the last thing I said was "well I'd step in before anything bad happened... But if we both end up crushed under the thing then we're in trouble". Then I remembered she had been pinned under a van one time so I replied again saying " oh sorry just realized that wasn't the best thing to joke about. Have to overlook me sometimes". Ever since I made these 2 comments I haven't heard a thing from her. Does it sound like I said something wrong? Just seems like anytime I joke around like this she goes silent for a day or so. I'm very confused right now