1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hurt Friends

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by burntout, Oct 22, 2014.

1. burntout

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hey guys, kind of in a pickle. What would you do if you were 99% sure that you were going to hurt your best friend in the future and it's something that is completely out of your control? Would you tell them you could no longer be their friend? Or would you keep going as normal? Or something else?

2. Blossom85

I honestly am not sure, I guess before I could answer, I would wan know what is was that was going to hurt your best friend.. I find it hard to think there was anything I could do that would hurt my own best friend and my relationship, so can you give me a little more information? What is happened? And how do you know you are going to hurt your best friend?

3. SeriousJack

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Well, speaking for someone who just got devastated by my best friend, I'd say you'd better tell him whatever it is that is going to hurt him, as he would rather hear it from you and not some other way. Just discuss it and see how he reacts. If you really are best friends, you'll work it out. Sounds like you are in a very similar situation I've been this week. What exactly is it you need to tell him?