1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think she likes me !!!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Fimo, Oct 23, 2014.

1. Fimo

Out Status:
    All but family
    Okey, so I have known this girls for 3 years now. Since last year, we are in the same class. And, OMG, she seems even gayer than I am !

To get started, she's like the stereotypical lesbian: tomboy, no makeup, likes sports …
    On facebook, I saw that she liked a lots of pages like “Fuck Hate”, or “stop homophobia”, the kind of pro-lgbt pages. Now you might say: “she may just be supportive”.
    But wait for it, I've got more: She likes Ello Steph (she's a lesbian youtuber). And I don't know anyone else who knows her, and who isn't gay ! Plus, she talks a lot about shows that are starring a bunch of lgbt character, like glee, or faking It …
    I know my gaydar is a bitch and it never works, but this … This doesn’t look hetero to me ! Right ? :icon_wink

Now, I have noticed a few things, and I think she likes me, at least I hope so :
    - Through the middle of last year, it looked like she was trying to get close to me: She would always sit next to me in class and she would lead her head on my shoulders …
    - Lately she's been constantly looking at me: every-time I check her, she is already staring. Even when we talk, she looks at me in the eyes, and smiles, and laughs at every joke I make, even the silly ones that are actually not funny at all :3 I swear, it's sooo cuuute :icon_redf !
    - Last week, we were on a school-trip, and we were just a few people of our class, including her. She was with her 3 best friends, but still, when we had free time, she would come with me (and my best friend) rather than with her 3 friends … Plus, when it rained, she went under my umbrella with me, and when I lend it to my best friend, because I had a hoodie, she kept walking by me under the rain in her t-shirt !
    - Also, she is constantly teasing me. Well, she does that to everybody, but I believe I am the one she teases the most (however, I don't know if this is a good thing, because sometimes it's just too much and it gets annoying :dry:slight_smile:.
    - And now, we are on holidays for two weeks, and she's been texting or snapchating me everyday ! :icon_bigg

So does she really like me or am I just seeing the things that I want to see but that are not there ?
    Do you think I should give it a shot ?

I have never had a girlfriend, and never had a girl hitting on me or being interested in me (besides her, maybe). I don't really know how it works, I'm shy, and I am afraid of making the first move!
    I'm so lost ! What should I do ? :help:

2. GreyRose

First off, I really hope that she likes you! You seem to really like her.

I've been in a similar situation and asked for advice, and they were all like, "Just ask her! Go for it!" and I'm all like, "Nu. Nuuu. Nu." I understand the shy part completely. Try directly bringing up LGBT stuff to her; ask what she thinks of it (maybe bring up a conversation about current world events and how stupid people are and stuff) and kind of scope it out. Just go wherever you feel you should from there!

Best of luck!

3. Fimo

Out Status:
    All but family
    Thank you for answering :slight_smile:
    You totally get my point here ! I couldn't just "go for it", I don't have the guts ^^

I know that she noticed the rainbow bracelet that I wear almost all the time. When she first saw it she said "That's original" and sang Somewhere over the rainbow ! But I didn't bring up the fact that I am a lesbian. Actually I hadn't come out to her, but she should probably know by now, because it's pretty obvious, and almost everybody I know are aware that I like girls :3

So yeah I'll try to do what you advised about bringing up Lgbt stuffs, and see how it goes ! I really hope it's going to work !