1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by JasmineMarie, Oct 23, 2014.

1. JasmineMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    So, recently, I have developed a crush on one of my friends. I don't know if she is lesbian/bi or not, how do I tell her how I feel?

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Is she homophobic? Find that out first, then consider coming out to her if you trust her. It can be tricky since you're teenagers and she might let such a secret slip out to those you don't want to. Once you're out to her, you can tell her your feelings.

3. DarkestDream

Exactly. I think also it depends how close you are, who she knows and are those people going to be accepting as well, whether or not you can open up to her completely.

4. JasmineMarie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Some people
    One of my other (straight as a pencil) friends thinks she may not be straight. But I've never asked her. I mean, you can't exactly walk up to someone like "hey, you a lesbian?"

Also I go to a catholic school, so I'm probably the only lesbian. There's a girl that I think is bi, but she has a boyfriend.

5. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    LOL, I was raised Catholic, and I know quite a few people who are gay/lesbian. It might seem like you're alone, but you're really not.