1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to not be clingy

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Chromedome, Oct 25, 2014.

1. Chromedome

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    I'm a pretty quiet person with not much to say, i'm quite unapproachable as i have a very sullen demeanor about me and their is this cute guy idk he's straight or not we could just be friends idc; I try to engage in intelligent discussion and he always reciprocates as he's tries hard to make people feel good no mater who it is, he also introverted and has these seclusive mood swings where he'll just creep into a corner, because of this i feel a connection to him where we could provide each other with mutual support. I tend to just hover around and not say anything but i do speak alot over social media while hardly talking irl a la: over-sharing, feel obligated to message at once a day simply because i'm trying to not be anti social but i'm afraid i'm may seen a enigmatic and creepy.

2. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    You don't need to message once a day just to seem social. I think you should try to focus on yourself and expand the number of friends you stay in contact, so you can have more things to say and don't smother just one person.