1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling useless and pathetic.

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Canyoudigit92, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Canyoudigit92

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    So this is my situation.
    My boyfriend and I have been going out for about 5 years now. I found out that he likes to wear women's lingerie. Now that isn't a big deal to me. We've been opening up about sex, talking about it, talking about experimenting, stuff like that. Now he told me he wanted to suck D. We are trying new things so I'm trying to be opened minded and supportive in things that he wants to try. We really have explored what I might want to do, I haven't really thought about it either. But I recently found out that he did suck some guys D. And after he had that experience he's was wondering about anal sex from a man, giving or receiving. Now okay fine whatever you want to try it, and your going after it, but I feel left out I guess you can say.
    He went out and sucked D, then told me and now he's thinking about this, and doesn't want me there until he feels more comfortable in the situation. But what about me? I know it might sound selfish, but I don't know if I should go about just let him do this or try to talk to him about how I feel. I honestly don't want to make it all about me, but I do have random thoughts running through my head. Like what if he likes it to much and leaves me for a man, or what if he does like it and doesn't want me to join. Or if he likes it and has another life that I wouldn't know about. There's things I worry about. And I don't know how to bring it up to talk to him cause I don't want him to either get mad that I have these thoughts or whatever.
    Please can anyone give me some insight into this or have experience dealing with this situation.

2. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Welcome to EC. This post might be better suited for the relationship section. But based on what you wrote, it sounds like you definitely need to talk to him and come to some form of agreement. The situation you are in is not sustainable.

3. Canyoudigit92

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Thank you for the information. Will repost in different thread. Sorry about that

4. Candace

Hello and welcome to EC! :smilewave :welcome: It's a pleasure to meet you here :slight_smile:

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  6. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Canyoudigit92 I want to say hello and welcome !! I am sorry that you feel left out I do have a thought or two that may or may not help . First off I am thinking that maybe you need sit down and try to talk to him tell him your feelings how you feel left out and how your are trying to share his new experiences and it hurt you that he went and did the other without you ,I am not sure he will let you he might be feeling embarrassed and that is why he is hiding it I am not sure . This is a tough spot because if he says no you will always wonder if what else he is doing with out your knowledge .I am so sorry this happening to you I wish you the best of luck .

7. Canyoudigit92

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hello everyone, also thank you for your advice in my situation.
    I will try to talk to him about this subject, my main concern at the moment is trying not to come across as discoraging this experience for him. I don't want him to feel like this is bad cause I honestly don't think it isn't. We at both new to these talks about expermenting and exploring our sexuality.

8. Paul6089

Paul6089 Guest

Hi and welcome to EC.

9. GreenMan

GreenMan Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
  10. lb41974

lb41974 Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Canyoudigit92, it is great that you are so accepting of this .No clue why I am saying this but I am ! I too wanted to experiment am scared to share this with anyone ,I am so embarrassed about these feelings and I don't have a wife that will understand . Please don't get me wrong I love her but I am not in love with her if that makes sense
    .I am in love with a man that I can never have :frowning2: well I do not think we can be together but that's a story for another time . I hope you are having a great day

11. DarkestDream

Hello, and welcome! :smilewave