1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worried About A friend

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Polterpup, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Polterpup

Alright, one of my friends is going through some serious shit right now. From what I can tell she seems to really hate her home life and her school life isn't great either. She's talking to this guy and they can't seem to see eye to eye on things (he wants a relationship and she just simply isn't in the right state of mind to be in one.) I can tell that it's really tearing her up. She's become a little unstable (crying more than usual.) I can understand having a bit of a breakdown whenever the fucking band director yells at you for being late. I mean, she was helping a friend who was having an asthma attack!! But that's another story that I really don't feel like getting into right now. Anyhoo, what really made me start to worry is when she started crying when some of the band members went to Taco Bell. Some band kids made plans to go to Taco Bell after a competition (that we sucked at, by the way) and everyone was having a pretty great time. Selfies, hot sauce eating contests, those stupid teenager things...but even though we were having fun it seemed like a couple of texts got her all upset again and she started crying. No doubt they were from that guy, and I am not hating on him either, by the way. He's also one if my good friends. Hmm...I always end up in awkward situations. Anyhoo, I just don't know what to do. I want to be there for her but she won't text back or try to contact me another way. She wasn't at school today which has me a little worried. If she doesn't come to school tomorrow then I am going to start flipping my shit. But, seriously now, what should I do? I'm really worried about her!!

2. love dont judge

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Is there a chance you could talk to your friend whose sending the texts to her? If u can, i would let him know where she stands and to back off a bit. That might help her a little bit. As for her, i would recommend trying to catch her around somewhere, and let her know that you're there for her and that if she ever needs someone to talk to, you'll be waitin with an open ear and a quiet mouth.