1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being Trans and Dating...

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Erika Enigmatic, Oct 27, 2014.

1. Erika Enigmatic

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Why is it so hard when you're trans?
    Before I came out, I had a lot of people wanting to date me.
    Since I came out, I've been with one person who I met in high school because we were both trans, him being FTM, which ended shortly before he went to college.
    It seems like everyone wants a girl who was born a girl or a boy who was born a boy, not any combination of the two. And anyone who does want to date me now wants to because I'm trans (which, to be honest, I wouldn't mind at least once since I am curious what it would be like to physically be with someone, anyone, in case I happened to die tomorrow).
    But is it so impossible to find someone who can actually have a real relationship with someone who isn't whole?

2. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

It will be hard, because we do not have the "right" genitals. For instance, a gay man might not want a Trans man because he does not have a penis. This is the reason some non-bisexual/pansexual people will not want to be with us.

3. Blossom85

Can I just give you both some hope.. I am pansexual cause I know that I can see myself in a relationship with either a man or a woman who see themselves as they are biologically and also someone who is trans gendered wether it be MTF or FTM as I see more then what's on the outside, I care more about the inside.. So just know there are others out there who feel the same and you will find someone.. It might take a while and you might feel its hopeless and will never happen, but that right person is out there for you.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian