1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

high school problems and bullying

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by joshy the queen, Oct 29, 2014.

1. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    well my one and only nice friend who is good attractive and cool (i have a little crush on him but nothing serious i just like spending time with him)
    we know each other for a week or so and lately i found out that guys in his class are making fun of me and talking about me in a bad way (ok im a obvious gay man if you want to say so with rainbow bracelets and everything oh and a femme attitude)
    so i had many friends who join this bullying and bad talk and leave me after time or stay just to take without giving (using me)
    he seems very nice he even invited to drink tea and he didn't let me pay he paid for me how gentle :slight_smile:
    he doesn't seem to mind my whole attitude way of talking walking or any of the stuff i do unlike others he isn't judgemental before i knew him we did share eye contact many times and now he winks at me whenever i pass by his class and smiles more than once like smile at me look away then smile again i wonder if he likes me ??
    the thing is how can i keep him from leaving me ?? im a very nice guy and i may love myself more than anything but i'm still a good guy inside and he must have saw that side of me its not like i'm a mean grumpy guy :rolle:
    i wish i don't lose him because of those stupid guys
    btw there is a guy who stares at me a lot for no reason (from his look of his eyes it seems like he likes me and i can see it) and today that guy blow me a kiss :eek: wtf?? i dont even know him and he laughs at me with those guys i don't know what is with him when he is not with them he doesn't stop looking at my body and checking me out :eusa_doh:
    i dont blame him but im afraid what he might do with those guys :confused: i always get beaten up for my different self this year i don't really care what kind of bullying they are using nothing would harm me and i wont change so they would stop, this is not me anymore :evil: i can stand up for myself fight back and talk back and keep that held high i just dont want to lose anything during this long fight during the whole year

2. FancyGummy

MA, UNITED STATES, FURTHER DETAILS UNKNOWN
    1. What makes you think your friend would think you're grumpy? You never really clarify. I doubt he would think you're grumpy or mean for standing up for yourself.

2. As for the guy that keeps flirting with you, how about this - call him out on it the next time him and his friends are giving you crap and see what happens!

3. AlySparkles

Out Status:
    A few people
    I think you're new friend you're talking about might like you, from what you said. He sounds like a really nice guy, who knows, maybe something might happen sometime in the future :slight_smile: I honestly someone as nice as him would just change his mind and stop being your friend just cuz the others don't like you.

As for the bullying, you seem to handle it pretty well. Just keep doing what you're doing, keep your head held high, and don't listen to their stupid rude remarks. You are you and that's all you ever need to be, cuz you're awesome just like that.

Now, the guy who looks at you weird. I'm thinking he might either just be messing with you and trying to make you think he likes you just to make fun of you (kids at my school do stuff like that and it just makes me wanna crush their heads off), or maybe maybe he might secretly be gay and he just hangs out with the bullies to supress those feelings. People have different ways to deal with stuff, and maybe that's his. Idk.
    I hope I've helped you in some way or another, at least with support hehe, sorry I'm so terrible with advice, but I try my best xoxo