1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Terribly 'in love' with a girl at the cafe

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by missmercury, Oct 30, 2014.

1. missmercury

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Hi.
    I've recently admitted to myself and a handful of friends that i am gay. I'm 30 years old and it's quite a lot to process at the moment. (This has all happened in the last 2-3 months)
    Because this is all new to me i wanna know what people think rather than just wondering in my head. I have the hugest crush ever on a girl who works at a cafe near me. I definitely feel something between us but I'm just never sure if that's my perception because I want it to be true, lol, anyway, I have no idea what sexuality she is which makes it very tricky. I am dying to ask her out and chickened out on an opportunity I had to do that.
    She gives me free coffees and food ALL the time, I rarely have to pay when she's there, she also goes out of her way to sit and chat with me on her breaks.
    Is she just being friendly or does that sound like something someone does when they're into you? Sorry for sounding like I'm writing to a teenage datinfg advice column LOL. But like I said this is all so new for me.:confused:

2. PrettyConfused

I reckon you have a chance :slight_smile: Or at least you should try and be friends with her. You could try to return the favour of all the free food + coffees by suggesting to take her out some place to eat. Hope it goes well!!

3. OnTheHighway

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Agreed, seems like positive signs. You can also write your number or email address on a napkin the next time you are in, and give it to her and ask her to call if she ever wants to hang out. See how she responds.