1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Unfulfilled

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Aaron21, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Aaron21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Hi,
    Any advise would be appreciated.

I'm in my mid to early 20's. I work very hard and I'd say I'm quite driven for my age. I am working in two of my career paths. One in hospitality and the other in entertainment.

Career wise I feel I am on the up and up and doing well for myself, however my personal life seems to be non existent.

After some close family deaths a year ago , I tried to improve myself and my confidence and refused to be a door mat or that guy who just looks at you when something rude is said to him.

I believe I improved for the better, which helped launch my career on the entertainment side.

A few of my friends didn't like me stronger and ended the friendship.

I've never been able to hold a relationship for longer than 3 months, I do think I've learned from my mistakes though , I had a lack of self worth and that was taken advantage of.

I'm just feeling unfulfilled. It's all good being ambitious and working on two careers , but when ur not working and have barely any personal life .

I've seen when I was younger I could be quite manipulative, and tried as I've got older to control that, but I just feel now very alone and unfulfilled

2. zygnomic

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Your post was a little strange, are you feeling unfulfilled due to a lack of friendship? it's so, try making friends with some coworkers, invite them out for drinks, or whatever is popular locally. If you're feeling unfulfilled with dating relationships, try going to you a local gay bar or popular spot and just meet some people and see if you have similar interests.

3. Aaron21

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    It's kind of both , dating and friends