1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Does my friend like me? Does he wants me to be his girlfriend?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by MotivatedBee26, Oct 30, 2014.

1. MotivatedBee26

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi guys. I recently just joined the baseball team for an extracurricular activity. Even though season is not until spring, they we're having try outs and I made it :slight_smile:

I have this friend named Alex which I met off the baseball team. Well I actually knew him before but we never got along prior me being on the team (& that also was my freshman year; now i'm a senior). Him & I connected right off the bat (no pun). Since he's captain, he started helping me become better and better and being an outfielder.

We have become really close so fast. Most people in my school think i'm gay because i'm very feminine, but he's the only one that knows i'm transgender. When we go out for runs, or we are in the school weight room or in the library, he looks at my very intensely. He has those deep brown eyes that make me melt yet make me angry at the same time.

He, on twitter, always speaks about how girls are so hot, and how he loves girls with big butts and very sexual things like that. Yet, when he's around me, he likes to hold my hand ("by accident" yea right), as well as hug me from behind. I don't know if it is because we're both hispanic and he feels like he needs to be the stereotypical "machista" (misogynistic) latin man. Even though I love that he's soo masculine and I guess "alpha" it kind of makes me wonder if he just does that on twitter to not seem like he's gay.

He tells me that I have the voice of a girl, mannerisms of a girl, and the body of one as well (I have a nice butt which he likes to touch). I love to do nice things for him such as cook him his favorite meals, bake for him, give him massages & foot rubs because he's very kind to me. I don't even mind that he smells kinda of musty when coming from practice. I care for him very much and I'd do that and more for him. During the school day, he walks me to almost all of my classes which makes him late so it's the least that I can do for him.

What makes me thinks he's gay is when one day he asked me if I would date him if I were a girl. I told him yes because he has every quality that I love in a guy. He then told me that I were to be a girl, I would already be living with him as his girlfriend.

This is so weird for me, because he identifies as straight but yet again i feel like he likes me. I do look feminine (thick thighs, bit butt, yet still skinny, as well as hairless body and feminine face), but I still look like a guy.

Do you think he likes me? Should I ask him? If he were to like me, would that make him gay since I technically look like guy even though he knows i'm a girl?

Thanks guys :slight_smile:

2. Tardis2020

I would think that he likes you and recognizes you as your true self, a girl, and in that case you might as well ask him out. Also, no straight guy (if he thinks of you as a male) would hold hands, get foot rubs, or hug another unrelated man. So either way he thinks of you, I think he likes you.