1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is there a chance?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Kenaria, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Kenaria

Hey.. I'm back, and with an issue.

I know this post is scattered, but so is my brain, and I'm extremely confused!(!)

I feel like there's a chance that he could like me, and if not there's still a chance he could be g/b/p/etc.

Please :help:

2. ForeverYoung000

If he's bicurious, then he knows he likes girls but also wants to give it a try with guys.

Maybe, he is slowly coming out of the closet.

Or, maybe waiting til you ask him...or someone

I honestly don't know...xP

3. Kenaria

I and other people have asked him about it before, and he said(to me) that he doesn't really feel sexually attracted to either sex, but romantically bi-curious.

4. Lost ln Thought

Sexual Orientation:
    Questioning
    Maybe he is Asexual?
    I mean if he isn't attracted to either sex but romantically bi-curious, maybe he is just figuring out that he does indeed like men/prefer them but also the fact that he is not into sexual stuff.
    I think you should give him a suggestion on coming over/you coming over for a "real talk".
    You guys can just talk a bit about what you guys feel is happening.
    That is my advice, sorry for the bad English, in Sweden we don't speak English naturally, also don't take my advice like if I were some kind of expert, I don't have much experience with relationships but am telling you what I would have done if I was in your shoes.
    Anyway, hope I helped and have a good day, nice colors on your profile page btw, fits well with the picture!

5. Kenaria

He's told me that he thinks he could be asexual, but he actually has sexual desires. He just seems it had being HIM actually doing them.

About going to his house, or vise versa.. I don't know haha. I might though, it sounds like a good idea :slight_smile:

Thank you <3