1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

(girl) friend is in love with me

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by ravenclaw, Nov 2, 2014.

1. ravenclaw

Out Status:
    All but family
    One of my friends is obviously in love with me. She always asks if i would ever date a girl or jokingly asks me out. I know how she feel because ive fallen in love with straight guys before, and so i know that nothing i say can change how she feels. Does anyone have any advice/had this happen to them. P.S. I want to keep her as a friend, especially since we have like 4 classes together.:help:

2. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You cant do anything as far as i know not unless she decided to change her mind and move the thoughts away which might be hard
    Why not talk to her about it?
    also there is a small chance she might just be admiring you way too much all girls do that to gay guys thats not something you can change if it was the case
    Only way to know for sure is either asking her or a friend of hers

3. resu

Advisor Full Member

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Just be honest with her that you only want to be friends. You could come out (ideal), but you'll need to trust her it won't spread (sadly, most teens can't keep such a big secret).

4. ravenclaw

Out Status:
    All but family
    @resu, ive told everybody including her but I think she saw it as a challenge.

@joshy, i think I'll talk to her to be sure or as least act like i don't know and tell her about what i would do if it happened with some other girl or something. Im not sure yet

5. Fallingdown7

Fallingdown7 Guest

Creepy. You need to be as blunt and direct with her as possible.

6. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    This is happening to me right now with a guy , he's in love but I keep trying to tell him i'm not interested , he's nice as a friend but I don't want more sad part is he wants more .
    If I were you I would tell her your seeing someone , in my case I was stupid and said I wasn't dating anyone .:eusa_doh:
    Or be blunt like Falling said

7. ravenclaw

Out Status:
    All but family
    I talked to her and she said she was doing it on purpose or something, idk i didn't really ask(kinda a jerk move but whatever) im just happy she doesn't like me i have to sit next to her in like 3 classes. I feel way better now.