1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My rant against family!

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by Burnedcloset, Nov 2, 2014.

1. Burnedcloset

Hi, I'm going to write a little rant about my family and there bigoted sexist ways.

First my family is "gypsy" so they do tell fortunes and are considered psychics. They claim that being gay is a sin and a abomination but, they themselves are false profits that use god as a way to steal from innocent vulnerable people. Then they claim that they are aloud to steal because they are gypsy.

They have a story, it is that when Jesus Christ was crucified he was supposed to have 4 nails. They claim that a gypsy blacksmith stole the fourth and while God was on the cross he said "all gypsys are aloud to steal". Now this is complete fantasy crazy f****** bullshit! :bang:
    So they were having a conversation saying that it must be true and that they can also steal because people discriminate against them. My grandma was like "well god told us we could steal". :bang:

I have a strong spiritualism but, I'm not sure about identifying with a religion.

What do you think of this "story".?

Second they are complete sexist.

They beleive in gender roles 1000%. A guy can't be cold! If a guy wears a jacket he is considered feminine! I mean wtf doesn't everyone get cold. Everything is a gender role and I mean everything. Girls only clean, girls only cook, and girls only make money by telling fortune cause boys aren't smart enough to be a psychic.

I need to get away!

2. Notlad

Wow. Their beliefs are a tad different, and this is actually the first time I've ever read anything pertaining to what gypsies believe. Hopefully they'll become understanding if you come out.

3. Celatus

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Oh that is weird. Dont tell them, and definitely dont feel bad about it. Your parents seem sexist homophobic and just generally terrible. You dont have to follow in their footsteps, get away and go to college somewhere far far away haha.