1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can I stop someone from knowing

Discussion in 'Family, Friends, and Relationships' started by TrueHeartZ, Nov 3, 2014.

1. TrueHeartZ

I am biologically female but have felt male since I was 13. I am 19 now and still feel this way. I am trying to figure things and don't want people to know how I feel. I'm scarred because I think my best friend in the world who is bisexual knows about me. She says things that make me think she knows about me. She says things about me acting like a guy and saying things like "I bet you were a dude in another life" when she sees how I react she laughs it off and says it was just a joke. I am so scarred she knows about me I cant stand it. I am not ready for anyone to find out how I feel. How can I keep her from finding out how I feel?

2. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    its pretty normal for her to say that you're just over reacting ok its only because you are trans you're feeling scared but if you weren't and you were sure of yourself you wouldn't mind anything she said
    hell people tell me that if i was a girl things would be way better and i just laugh my ass off with them so dont take it serious ok ^__^